- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: MVPIQKVQDD TKTLIKTIVT RINDISHTQS VSSKQKVTGL DFIPGLHPIL TLSKMDQTLA VYQQILTSMP SRNVIQISND LENLRDLLHV LAFSKSCHLP WASGLETLDS LGGVLEASGY STEVVALSRL QGSLQDMLWQ LDLSPGC
- PURITY: ≥ 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted protein is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing the recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LEP
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Obesity protein (OB)
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3952
- Encoded by the ob (obese) gene, Leptin is an adipose-derived cytokine that suppresses appetite and increases thermogenesis. Leptin exerts its anorectic effect via signaling through a hypothalamic receptor termed OB-R. Leptin has been shown to reduce body weight, food consumption, and plasma glucose levels in various in vivo models. Recombinant Human Leptin is a 16.0 kDa protein containing 147 amino acid residues.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-753
- Size: 200 ug
- List Price: $205.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin