- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This LDOC1L antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 160-186 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human LDOC1L.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 26 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LDOC1L
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Protein LDOC1L, Leucine zipper protein down-regulated in cancer cells-like, Mammalian retrotransposon-derived protein 6, LDOC1L, MAR6, MART6
- Protein Accession Number: Q6ICC9
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74762303
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 84247
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- LDOC1 (Leucine zipper protein downregulated in cancer cells) is a 146 amino acid nuclear protein that contains a leucine zipper-like motif and a proline-rich region that shares marked similarity with an SH3-binding domain. The protein localizes to the nucleus and is downregulated in some cancer cell lines. It is thought to regulate the transcriptional response mediated by the nuclear factor kB (NF-kB). The gene has been proposed as a tumor suppressor gene whose protein product may have an important role in the development and/or progression of some cancers. LDOC1L (Leucine zipper protein down-regulated in cancer cells-like), also known as MART6 (Mammalian retrotransposon-derived protein 6), is a 239 amino acid protein that belongs to the LDOC1 family.
- 1: Brandt, J., et al. Gene 345(1):101-111(2005)
- 2: Brandt, J., et al. Cytogenet. Genome Res. 110 (1-4), 307-317 (2005) :
- 3: Collins, J.E., et al. Genome Biol.(10), R84 (2004) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-990
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.