- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Native human ALB / Albumin.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: LDHA Monoclonal Antibody can be used for immunohistochemistry (tested on parafin embedded tissues) starting at 20 μg/mL and Western Blot starting at 1:1000.
- SPECIFICITY: Anti-LDHA recognizes recombinant protein LDHA.
- PURIFICATION: Affinity Purified
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Citrate-Tris-HCl buffer, pH 7.0, 0.02% Proclin 300
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: LDHA Monoclonal antibody may be stored short term at 4°C, long term aliquot and store at -20°C, avoid freeze thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LDHA
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: LDHA, LDH muscle subunit, LDH1, Lactate dehydrogenase M, LDH-M, GSD11, Lactate dehydrogenase A, LDH-A, LDHM, PIG19, Proliferation-inducing gene 19
- Protein Accession Number: P00338
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 126047
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3939
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- LDHA Antibody, Monoclonal
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 70-136
Product Discontinued. Please contact us for alternate product(s).
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin