- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This LCOR antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 322-350 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human LCOR.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 47 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LCOR
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Ligand-dependent corepressor, LCoR, Mblk1-related protein 2, LCOR, KIAA1795, MLR2
- Protein Accession Number: Q96JN0
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 108936028
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 84458
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- LCOR is a transcriptional corepressor widely expressed infetal and adult tissues that is recruited to agonist-bound nuclearreceptors through a single LxxLL motif, also referred to as anuclear receptor (NR) box (Fernandes et al., 2003 [PubMed12535528]).
- 1: Rose, J.E., et al. Mol. Med. 16 (7-8), 247-253 (2010) :
- 2: Palijan, A., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 284(44):30275-30287(2009)
- 3: Palijan, A., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 284(44):30264-30274(2009)
- 4: Lamesch, P., et al. Genomics 89(3):307-315(2007)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-165
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.