- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human LCMT2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: LCMT2 antibody can be used for detection of LCMT2 by ELISA at 1:2500. LCMT2 antibody can be used for detection of LCMT2 by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1201 - HeLa Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 75 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store LCMT2 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LCMT2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: LCMT2, KIAA0547, MGC9534, PPM2, TYW4
- Protein Accession Number: NP_055608
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 25188199
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9836
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- LCMT2 belongs to the highly variable methyltransferase superfamily. This gene is the inferred homolog of the Saccharomyces cerevisiae carboxymethyltransferase gene PPM2 that is essential for the synthesis of the hypermodified guanosine Wybutosine (yW). The protein encoded by this intronless gene belongs to the highly variable methyltransferase superfamily. This gene is the inferred homolog of the Saccharomyces cerevisiae carboxymethyltransferase gene PPM2 that is essential for the synthesis of the hypermodified guanosine Wybutosine (yW).
- 1: Moon, S.K., (2006) Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 350 (3), 662-668.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 26-345
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin