- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: LC3 antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around aa. 112-116 (V-Y-A-S-Q) derived from Human LC3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of total LC3 protein.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 19 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MAP1LC3A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: LC3, LC3A, ATG8E, MAP1ALC3, MAP1BLC3
- Protein Accession Number: NP_115903.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 14210522
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 84557
- Probably involved in formation of autophagosomal vacuoles (autophagosomes).
- 1: He H., Dang Y., Dai F., Guo Z., Wu J., She X., Pei Y., Chen Y., Ling W., Wu C., Zhao S., Liu J. O., Yu L. J. Biol. Chem. 278:29278-29287 (2003) Tanida I., Sou Y. -S., Ezaki J., Minematsu-Ikeguchi N., Ueno T., Kominami E. J. Biol. Chem. 279:36268-36276 (2004)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-626
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $320.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805