- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: NLTPSAHCINVRAS
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:1000.Western Blot:Preliminary experiments in lysates of Peripheral Blood Mononucleocytes and of cell lines HeLa and MOLT4 gave no specific signal but low background (at antibody concentration up to 1ug/ml). We would appreciate any feedback from people in the field - have any results been reported with other antibodies/lysates?
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize both reported isoforms (NP_060243.2; NP_001129662.1).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1371 - Human peripheral blood leukocyte (PBL) Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 1201 - HeLa Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Cat. No. 1205 - MOLT4 Cell Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LAX1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: LAX1, lymphocyte transmembrane adaptor 1, FLJ20340, LAX, LAT-like membrane associated protein, OTTHUMP00000034094, linker for activation of x cells
- Protein Accession Number: NP_060243.2,NP_001129662.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 63003901
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 54900
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-783
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.