- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This LAT2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 107-135 amino acids from the Central region of human LAT2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 27 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LAT2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Linker for activation of T-cells family member 2, Linker for activation of B-cells, Membrane-associated adapter molecule, Non-T-cell activation linker, Williams-Beuren syndrome chromosomal region 15 protein, Williams-Beuren syndrome chromosomal region 5 protein, LAT2, LAB, NTAL, WBS15, WBSCR15, WBSCR5
- Protein Accession Number: Q9GZY6
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7462
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene is one of the contiguous genes at 7q11.23commonly deleted in Williams syndrome, a multisystem developmentaldisorder. This gene consists of at least 14 exons, and itsalternative splicing generates 3 transcript variants, all encodingthe same protein.
- 1: Rieke, C., et al. Cell. Signal. 22(3):395-403(2010)
- 2: Luo, X., et al. J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 94(11):4533-4539(2009)
- 3: Saito, A., et al. J. Hum. Genet. 54(6):317-323(2009)
- 4: Svojgr, K., et al. Immunol. Lett. 122(2):185-192(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-001
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin