- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-GAPDYENLQELN
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:2000.Western Blot:Approx 37kDa band observed in Human Peripheral Blood Mononucleocytes lysates (calculated MW of 27.9kDa according to NP_055202.1). The observed molecular weight corresponds to earlier findings with different antibodies from other commercial sources. Recommended concentration: 0.01-0.03ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize isoform a (NP_055202.1), isoform b (NP_001014987.1 and NP_001014989.1) and isoform c (NP_001014988.1).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1371 - Human peripheral blood leukocyte (PBL) Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LAT
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: LAT1, LAT, linker for activation of T cells, pp36, 36 kDa phospho-tyrosine adaptor protein, linker for activation of T-cells family member 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_055202.1,NP_001014987.1,NP_001014989.1,NP_001014988.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 7657293
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 27040
- 1: Finco TS, Kadlecek T, Zhang W, Samelson LE, Weiss A. LAT is required for TCR-mediated activation of PLCgamma1 and the Ras pathway. Immunity. 1998 Nov;9(5):617-26.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-080
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin