- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 13 amino acids near the amino terminus of human LASS6.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: LASS6 peptide is used for blocking the activity of LASS6 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store LASS6 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LASS6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CERS5, LASS6, Ceramide synthase 6, LAG1 longevity assurance homolog 6, CerS6
- Protein Accession Number: AAI09285
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 80478334
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 253782
- 1: Riebeling C, Allegood JC, Wang E, et al. Two mammalian longevity assurance gene (LAG1) family members, Trh1 and Trh, regulate dihydroceramide synthesis using different fatty acyl-CoA donors. J. Biol. Chem. 2003; 278:43452-9.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 4941P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.