- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Pig, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-KDLREYDTAEAQ
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.Western Blot:Approx. 37 kDa band observed in Human Brain (Cerebellum, Cerebral Cortex and Frontal Cortex) lysates (calculated MW of 38.0 kDa according to NP_937850.1). Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml.An additional band of unknown identity was also consistently observed at 85 kDa. This band was successfully blocked by incubation with the immunising peptide. We would appreciate any feedback from people in the field - have any such results been reported with other antibodies/lysates? Have any further splice variants/modified forms been reported?
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize both reported isoforms (NP_067090.1and NP_937850.1).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1366 - Human Frontal Lobe Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LASS1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: LAG1, CerS1, LASS1, LAG1 homolog, ceramide synthase 1, MGC90349, UOG1, LAG1 longevity assurance homolog 1, longevity assurance (LAG1, S. cerevisiae) homolog 1, longevity assurance gene 1, upstream of GDF1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_067090.1,NP_937850.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 11641421
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10715
- 1: Venkataraman K, Riebeling C, Bodennec J, Riezman H, Allegood JC, Sullards MC, Merrill AH Jr, Futerman AH. Upstream of growth and differentiation factor 1 (uog1), a mammalian homolog of the yeast longevity assurance gene 1 (LAG1), regulates N-stearoyl-sphinganine (C18-(dihydro)ceramide) synthesis in a fumonisin B1-independent manner in mammalian cells. J Biol Chem. 2002 Sep 20;277(38):35642-9. Epub 2002 Jun 24.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-947
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin