- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 15 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human Lano
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: Lano peptide is used for blocking the activity of MTBP antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store Lano peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LRRC1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: LANO, dJ523E19.1, LANO, Leucine-rich repeat-containing protein 1, LANO adapter protein
- Protein Accession Number: AAK72246
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 14701834
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 55227
- 1: Saito H, Santoni M-J, Jaulin-Bastard F, et al. Lano, a novel LAP protein directly connected to MAGUK proteins in epithelial cells. J. Biol. Chem. 2001
- 2: Xie MH, Aggarwal S, Ho WH, et al. Interleukin (IL)-22, a novel human cytokine that signals through the interferon receptor-related proteins CRF2-4 and IL-22R. J Biol Chem. 2000;275(40):31335-9.
- 3: Kotenko SV, Izotova LS, Mirochnitchenko OV, et al. Identification of the functional interleukin-22 (IL-22) receptor complex: J Biol Chem. 2001;276(4):2725-32.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3001P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.