- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Chicken: (100%), Bovine: (100%)
- IMMUNOGEN: LAMTOR3 antibody was raised against an 15 amino acid peptide near the center of human LAMTOR3.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 40 - 90 of LAMTOR3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: LAMTOR3 antibody can be used for detection of LAMTOR3 by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/ml. Antibody can also be used for Immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples; Immunohistochemistry in human samples and Immunofluorescence in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: LAMTOR3 antibody is human, mouse and rat reactive. At least two isoforms of LAMTOR3 are known to exist; this antibody will detect both isoforms. LAMTOR3 antibody is predicted to not cross-react with other LAMTOR family proteins.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1303 - Human Brain Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 10-301 - Human Brain Tissue Slide
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 14 kDa
Observed: 13 kDa
- PURIFICATION: LAMTOR3 antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: LAMTOR3 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: LAMTOR3 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LAMTOR3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: LAMTOR3 Antibody: MP1, MAPBP, MAPKSP1, PRO0633, MAP2K1IP1, Ragulator3, PRO2783, Ragulator complex protein LAMTOR3, MEK-binding partner 1, Mp1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_068805
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 11496277
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8649
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The late endosomal/lysosomal adaptor MAPK and MTOR activator 3 (LAMTOR3) protein belongs to the LAMTOR family of proteins, and together with LAMTOR2 and the MAPK1 and ERK kinase 1 (MEK1) localizes to late endosomes where it is required for the efficient activation of ERK signaling (1,2). This complex is involved in the regulation of late endosomal traffic and cellular proliferation (3) and plays a role in cellular host defense against Salmonella infection (4).
- 1: Wunderlich W, Fialka I, Teis D, et al. A novel 14-kilodalton protein interacts with the mitogen-activated protein kinase scaffold MP1 on a late endosomal/lysosomal compartment. J. Cell Biol. 2001; 152:765-76.
- 2: Teis D, Wunderlich W, and Huber LA. Localization of the MP1-MAPK scaffold complex to endosomes is mediated by p14 and required for signal transduction. Dev. Cell 2002; 3:803-14.
- 3: Teis D, Taub N, Kurzbauer R, et al. p14-MP1-MEK1 signaling regulates endosomal traffic and cellular proliferation during tissue homeostasis. J. Cell Biol. 2006; 175:861-8.
- 4: Taub N, Nairz M, Hilber D, et al. The late endosomal adaptor p14 is a macrophage host-defense factor against Salmonella infection. J. Cell Sci. 2012; 125:2698-708.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7713
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin