- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Leu29-Ile375
- FUSION TAG: C-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 33.94 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM PB, 150mM NaCl, pH 7.2. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LAMP2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Lysosome-Associated Membrane Glycoprotein 2, LAMP-2, Lysosome-Associated Membrane Protein 2, CD107 Antigen-Like Family Member B, CD107b, LAMP2
- Protein Accession Number: P13473
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 189054143
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3920
- Lysosomal Associated Membrane Protein 2 (LAMP2) is a major component of lysosomal membranes. LAMP2 is a transmembrane glycoprotein about 110kDa. Mature human LAMP2 consists of a 347 amino acid (aa) intralumenal domain, a 24 aa transmembrane segment, and a 35 aa cytoplasmic tail . The lumenal domain is organized into two heavily N-glycosylated regions. Alternate splicing generates a human LAMP2 isoform (LAMP2B) with a substituted juxtamembrane lumenal region, cytoplasmic tail and transmenmbrane segment.LAMP2 itself can cleavage lysosomal luminal domain and degradation lysosomal. In the help of chaperone HSC73,LAMP2 mediates the lysosomal uptake in complex with cargo proteins and is required for the lysosomal destruction of autophagic vacuoles.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 91-437
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.