- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Ala29-Met382
- FUSION TAG: C-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 39.42 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM PB, 150mM NaCl, pH 7.2. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LAMP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Lysosome-Associated Membrane Glycoprotein 1, LAMP-1, Lysosome-Associated Membrane Protein 1, CD107 Antigen-Like Family Member A, CD107a, LAMP1
- Protein Accession Number: P11279
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3916
- Lysosome-Associated Membrane Glycoprotein 1 (LAMP1) is a single-pass type I membrane protein belonging to the LAMP family. LAMP1 is expressed largely in the endosome-lysosome membranes of cells.It shuttles between lysosomes, endosomes, and the plasma membrane. LAMP1 functions to present carbohydrate ligands to selectins and it has also been implicated in tumor cell metastasis. It has been proposed LAMP1 can be used as a therapeutic agent for certain cancers, as well as a marker for lysosomal storage disorders and degranulation on lymphocytes such as CD8+ and NK cells. Cell surface LAMP1 and LAMP2 have been shown to promote adhesion of human peripheral blood mononuclear cells(PBMC) to vascular endothelium, therefore they are possibly involved in the adhesion of PBMCs to the site of inflammation.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 91-436
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin