- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 17 amino acids near the center of human LAMP-2.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: LAMP-2 peptide is used for blocking the activity of LAMP-2 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store LAMP-2 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Lamp2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Mac3, LGP-B, CD107b, Lamp-2, Lamp II, Lamp-2a, Lamp-2b, Lamp-2c, Lysosome-associated membrane glycoprotein 2, CD107 antigen-like family member B, LAMP-2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_054701
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 31543108
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 16784
- 1: Granger BL, Green SA, Gabel CA, et al. Characterization and cloning of the lgp110, a lysosomal glycoprotein from mouse and rat cells. J. Biol. Chem. 1990; 265:12036-43.
- 2: Hamajima N, Matsuda K, Sakata S, et al. A novel gene family defined by human dihydropyrimidinase and three related proteins with differential tissue distribution. Gene. 1996; 180:157-63.
- 3: Quach TT, Duchemin A-M, Rogemond V, et al. Involvement of collapsin response mediator proteins in the neurite extension induced by neurotrophins in dorsal root ganglion neurons. Mol. Cell. Neurosci. 2004; 25:433-43.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3627P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.