- SPECIES: Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Gln 22 - Tyr 141
- FUSION TAG: Mouse IgG Fc Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This protein carries a mouse IgG2a Fc tag at the C-terminus. The protein has a calculated MW of 40.6 kDa. The protein migrates as 50-66 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE) due to glycosylation.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 40.6 kDa
- PURITY: >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: 50 mM Tris, 100 mM Glycine, pH7.5
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Lair1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: LAIR1,CD305
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001106945.1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 52855
- Leukocyte-associated immunoglobulin-like receptor-1 (LAIR-1) is constitutively expressed on the majority of human peripheral blood mononuclear leukocytes. LAIR-1 or CD305 is a transmembrane glycoprotein with a single immunoglobulin-like domain and a cytoplasmic tail containing two immune receptor tyrosine-based inhibitory motifs. LAIR-1 recruits SHP-1 and SHP-2 phosphatases upon activation, and cross-linking of the LAIR-1 antigen on natural killer (NK) cells results in strong inhibition of NK cell–mediated cytotoxicity. Functions as an inhibitory receptor that plays a constitutive negative regulatory role on cytolytic function of natural killer (NK) cells, B-cells and T-cells. Activation by Tyr phosphorylation results in recruitment and activation of the phosphatases PTPN6 and PTPN11. It also reduces the increase of intracellular calcium evoked by B-cell receptor ligation.Diseases associated with LAIR1 include Chronic Active Epstein-Barr Virus Infection and Palindromic Rheumatism.
- 1: Pioli C, et all., 2000, J Immunol. 15;165(10):5530-6.
- 2: Brondijk TH, et all., 2010, Blood. 18;115(7):1364-73
- 3: Meyaard L, et all., 1997, Immunity. Aug;7(2):283-90.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 11-513
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $505.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805