- HOST SPECIES: Llama
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: LAG3 antibodies were raised against a recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 23-434 of human LAG3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, Flow, IF, IHC-P
- SET CONTENTS: 20 μg:
LAG-3 Antibody [2A11], Cat. No. SD8837
LAG-3 Antibody [1A6], Cat. No. SD8839
LAG-3 Antibody [2B11], Cat. No. SD8841
LAG-3 Antibody [1C6], Cat. No. SD8842
cMyc-tag Antibody [5G5H7], Cat. No. PM-7669
- PURIFICATION: LAG3 Antibodies are affinity chromatography purified via Nickel column. Antibodies are supplied as a His-tagged purified protein. They also contains a myc-tag for detection.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: sdab
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: LAG3 Antibodies are supplied in PBS.
- CONCENTRATION: Antibody 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: LAG3 antibodies should be stored in working aliquots at -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The lymphocyte activation gene-3 (LAG3) is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily and binds MHC class II with high affinity (1), negatively regulating T-cell function and homeostasis (2). It is expressed in B, T, and NK cells, monocytes, and dendritic cells (3), and acts to regulate T cell expansion (4). LAG3 is also an important immune checkpoint protein, with anti-LAG3 antibodies activating T effector cells and affecting regulatory T cell functions. Furthermore LAG3 appears to act in a synergistic fashion with PD-1/PD-L1, suggesting that a dual antibody approach may prove useful in cancer immunotherapy.
- 1: Huard B, Tournier M, Hercend T, et al. Lymphocyte-activation gene 3/major histocompatibility complex class II interaction modulates the antigenic response of CD4+ T lymphocytes. Eur J Immunol 1994; 24:3216–21.
- 2: Triebel F. LAG-3: a regulator of T-cell and DC responses and its use in therapeutic vaccination. Trends Immunol 2003; 24:619–22.
- 3: Workman CJ, Wang Y, El Kasmi KC, et al. LAG-3 regulates plasmacytoid dendritic cell homeostasis. J Immunol. 2009; 182:1885–91.
- 4: Workman CJ, Vignali DA. The CD4-related molecule, LAG-3 (CD223), regulates the expansion of activated T cells. Eur J Immunol 2003; 33:970–9.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: SD8700
- Size: 1 Set
- List Price: $390.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805