- HOST SPECIES: Llama
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: LAG3 antibody was raised against a recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 23-434 of human LAG3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, Flow, IF, IHC-P
- APPLICATION NOTE: LAG-3 antibody can be used for ELISA starting at 0.1 μg/mL. For immunohistochemistry starting at 1 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 5 μg/mL. For flow cytometry at 1 μg/ml.
- PURIFICATION: LAG3 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via Nickel column. Antibody is supplied as a His-tagged purified protein. It also contains a myc-tag for detection.
- CLONALITY: Recombinant Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: sdAb
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: LAG-3 Antibody is supplied in PBS.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: LAG3 antibody should be stored in working aliquots at -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LAG3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: LAG3 Antibody: lymphocyte activating 3, LAG-3, CD223
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002277
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 167614500
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3902
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The lymphocyte activation gene-3 (LAG3) is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily and binds MHC class II with high affinity (1), negatively regulating T-cell function and homeostasis (2). It is expressed in B, T, and NK cells, monocytes, and dendritic cells (3), and acts to regulate T cell expansion (4). LAG3 is also an important immune checkpoint protein, with anti-LAG3 antibodies activating T effector cells and affecting regulatory T cell functions. Furthermore LAG3 appears to act in a synergistic fashion with PD-1/PD-L1, suggesting that a dual antibody approach may prove useful in cancer immunotherapy.
- 1: Huard B, Tournier M, Hercend T, et al. Lymphocyte-activation gene 3/major histocompatibility complex class II interaction modulates the antigenic response of CD4+ T lymphocytes. Eur J Immunol 1994; 24:3216–21.
- 2: Triebel F. LAG-3: a regulator of T-cell and DC responses and its use in therapeutic vaccination. Trends Immunol 2003; 24:619–22.
- 3: Workman CJ, Wang Y, El Kasmi KC, et al. LAG-3 regulates plasmacytoid dendritic cell homeostasis. J Immunol. 2009; 182:1885–91.
- 4: Workman CJ, Vignali DA. The CD4-related molecule, LAG-3 (CD223), regulates the expansion of activated T cells. Eur J Immunol 2003; 33:970–9.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: SD8841
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $459.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin