- SPECIES: Human, Monkey, Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: CHO cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: The sequence coding for the 4 extracellular Ig-like domains of human LAG-3 (D1-D4) is fused to the Fc portion of human IgG1.
- FUSION TAG: Fc Tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant proteins is for research use only.
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Inhibits binding of MAb to LAG-3 (human) to LAG-3. Induces maturation of human dendritic cells.
- PURITY: >99% (SDS-PAGE).
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1EU/ μg purified protein (LAL test; Lonza).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: In PBS.
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 6 months after receipt when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LAG3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Lymphocyte Activation Gene-3, FDC Protein, CD223
- Protein Accession Number: P18627
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 251757512
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3902
- Lymphocyte activation gene 3 (LAG-3; CD223) plays an important role in negatively regulating T cell proliferation, function and homeostasis. It is required for maximal natural and induced regulatory T cell (Treg) function. LAG-3 is closely related to the T cell co-receptor CD4 and binds to MHC class II molecules but with a significantly higher affinity than CD4.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 90-241
- Size: 50 ug
- List Price: $455.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805