- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Synthetic peptide corresponding to 30 aa in the N-terminus of human LAG-3.
- CONJUGATE: ATTO 647N
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, ICC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Functional Application: Inhibition. Immunohistochemistry: (frozen sections (1:150)). Immunoprecipitation: (10ug/ml). Western Blot: (5ug/ml).
- SPECIFICITY: Recognizes human LAG-3.
- PURIFICATION: >95% (SDS-PAGE)
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Liquid. In PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Keep conjugated formats at +4°C. Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at +4°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LAG3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Lymphocyte Activation Gene-3; FDC Protein; CD223
- Protein Accession Number: 251757512
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: P18627
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3902
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Lymphocyte activation gene 3 (LAG-3; CD223) plays an important role in negatively regulating T cell proliferation, function and homeostasis. It is required for maximal natural and induced regulatory T cell (Treg) function. LAG-3 is closely related to the T cell co-receptor CD4 and binds to MHC class II molecules but with a significantly higher affinity than CD4.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 36-113
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.