- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: APMGSDPPTA CCFSYTARKL PRNFVVDYYE TSSLCSQPAV VFQTKRSKQV CADPSESWVQ EYVYDLELN
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Biological activity was determined by it's ability to chemoattract CCR5 transfected cells using a concentration of 0.1 - 10.0 ng/mL
- PURITY: Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized LAG-1 recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted LAG-1 is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing LAG-1 recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CCL4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ACT2, G-26, HC21, LAG1, LAG-1, MIP1B, SCYA2, SCYA4, MIP1B1, AT744.1, MIP-1-beta, C-C motif chemokine 4, G-26 T-lymphocyte-secreted protein
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002975.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4506845
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6351
- LAG-1 is CC chemokine that signals through the CCR5 receptor. LAG-1 is identical to MIP-1beta (ACT II isotype) except for two amino acid substitutions; arginine for histidine at position 22 and serine for glycine at position 47 of the mature protein. LAG-1 chemoattracts monocytes, and exhibits activity as an HIV suppressive factor. Recombinant human LAG-1 is a 7.7 kDa protein containing 69 amino acid residues.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-406
- Size: 0.005 mg | 0.02 mg
- List Price: $189.00 – $289.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin