- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 18 amino acids near the center of La Crosse Virus Nucleocapsid.
- SPECIES: La Crosse virus
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: The peptide is used for blocking the activity of La Crosse Virus Nucleocapsid antibody (catalog number 7417). It usually blocks the antibody activity completely by incubating the peptide with equal volume of antibody for 30 min at 37°C.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store La Crosse Virus Nucleocapsid peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: N
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Nucleoprotein, Nucleocapsid protein, Protein N
- Protein Accession Number: AAM94389
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 22212786
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 956556
- 1: McJunkin JE, de los Reyes EC, Irazuzta JE, et al. La Crosse encephalitis in children. N. Eng. J. Med. 2001; 344:801-7.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7417P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.