- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- IMMUNOGEN: La Crosse virus nucleocapsid antibody was raised against an 18 amino acid peptide near the center of the La Crosse virus nucleocapsid.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 90 - 140 of La Crosse Virus Nucleocapsid.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E
- APPLICATION NOTE: La Crosse virus nucleocapsid antibody can detect 10 ng La Crosse virus nucleocapsid peptide in ELISA at 1 μg/mL.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 26 kDa
- PURIFICATION: La Crosse Virus Nucleocapsid Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: La Crosse virus nucleocapsid Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Rift Valley Fever Virus Nucleocapsid antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: N
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: La Crosse Virus Nucleocapsid Antibody: Nucleoprotein, Nucleocapsid protein, Protein N
- Protein Accession Number: AAM94389
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 22212786
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 956556
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- La Crosse Virus Nucleocapsid Antibody: La Crosse virus (LCV) is a single-stranded RNA virus that can cause encephalitis in humans and is transmitted predominantly by mosquitoes. It is often mistaken for herpes simplex encephalitis (1). During human infections, LCV initially presents as a nonspecific summertime illness with fever, headache, nausea, vomiting and lethargy. Death occurs in less than 1% of clinical cases.
- 1: McJunkin JE, de los Reyes EC, Irazuzta JE, et al. La Crosse encephalitis in children. N. Eng. J. Med. 2001; 344:801-7.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7417
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin