- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- IMMUNOGEN: Ni-NTA purified recombinant human KSHV ORF45 expressed in E. Coli strain BL21 (DE3).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot:1:500 - 1,000
ELISA:Determining optimal working dilutions by titration test.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- BUFFER: Ascitic fluid containing 0.03% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: to KSHV ORF45 monoclonal antibody can be stored at -20°C, stable for one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ORF45
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Protein ORF45
- Protein Accession Number: F5HDE4
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 550540839
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4961474
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus (KSHV) belongs to the gamma-(2)-herpesvirus subfamily and has been closely linked to the Kaposi’s sarcoma, primary effusion lymphoma (PEL) and multicentric Castleman’s disease. The genome of KSHV is 165-170 kb and contains at least 88 open reading frames. ORF45 protein encoded by an immediate-early gene in the KSHV genome is characterized as a phosphorylated protein, and it is localized in the cytoplasm of infected cells. Studies have shown that ORF45 Protein interacted with cellular IRF-7 and blocked virus-mediated phosphorylation and nuclear translocation of IRF-7. In consequence, ORF45 efficiently inhibited virus-induced production of type I IFN. Zhu et al (2003) reported that the ORF45 Protein was associated with purified virions.
- 1: Chang Y. et al. 1994. Science. 266:1865-1869.
- 2: Zhu FX. et al. 2002. PNAS. 99: 5573-5578.
- 3: Zhu FX. et al. J Virol. 2003. April (77): 4221-4230.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 32-228
- Size: 0.1 mL
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.