- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This KRT9 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 429-456 amino acids from the Central region of human KRT9.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 62 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: KRT9
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Keratin, type I cytoskeletal 9, Cytokeratin-9, CK-9, Keratin-9, K9, KRT9
- Protein Accession Number: P35527
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 239938886
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3857
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- KRT9 is the type I keratin 9, an intermediate filament chain expressed only in the terminally differentiated epidermis of palms and soles. Mutations in this protein cause epidermolytic palmoplantar keratoderma.
- 1: Feng,W., Han,W. EurDermatol 18 (4), 387-390 (2008)
- 2: Zhao,J.J., Zhang,Z.H. Int. J. Dermatol. 47 (6), 634-637 (2008)
- 3: Torchard,D., Blanchet-Bardon,C. Nat. Genet.(1), 106-110 (1994)
- 4: Reis,A., Kuster,W. Hum. Genet. 90 (1-2), 113-116 (1992)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 62-812
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin