- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This KRT33B antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 64-91 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human KRT33B.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 46 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: KRT33B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Keratin, type I cuticular Ha3-II, Hair keratin, type I Ha3-II, Keratin-33B, K33B, KRT33B, HHA3-II, HKA3B, KRTHA3B
- Protein Accession Number: Q14525
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6686299
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3884
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of thekeratin gene family. It is one of the type I hair keratin geneswhich are clustered in a region of chromosome 17q12-q21 and havethe same direction of transcription. As a type I hair keratin, itis an acidic protein which heterodimerizes with type II keratins toform hair and nails. There are two isoforms of this protein,encoded by two separate genes, KRTHA3A and KRTHA3B. [provided byRefSeq].
- 1: Ewing, R.M., et al. Mol. Syst. Biol. 3, 89 (2007) :
- 2: Schweizer, J., et al. J. Cell Biol. 174(2):169-174(2006)
- 3: Anderson, N.L., et al. Mol. Cell Proteomics 3(4):311-326(2004)
- 4: Langbein, L., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 274(28):19874-19884(1999)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-024
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin