- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Cytoskeletal preparation of human bladder carcinoma cell line T24
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, ICC, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: KRT19 Monoclonal Antibody can be used for flow cytometry starting at 1:100 - 1:200, immunohistochemistry (tested on frozen tissues starting at 1:100 - 1:200, immunohistochemistry (tested on parafin embedded tissues) starting at 10 μg/mL and Western Blot starting at 1:100 - 1:1000.
- SPECIFICITY: Reacts exclusively with cytokeratin 19 which is present in glandular-type epithelia and most carcinomas. Does not react with hepatocytes and hepatocellular carcinoma.
- PURIFICATION: Purified
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS containing 0.09% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: KRT19 Monoclonal antibody may be stored short term at 4°C, long term aliquot and store at -20°C, avoid freeze thaw cycles. Store undiluted.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: KRT19
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: KRT19, CK19, Cytokeratin 19, Cytokeratin-19, Keratin 19, Keratin-19, CK-19, K19, K1CS, Keratin, type I, 40-kd
- Protein Accession Number: P08727
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 311033484
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3880
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- KRT19 Antibody [RCK108]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 70-051
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.