- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Anti-KREMEN2 antibody (7263) was raised against a peptide corresponding to 14 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human KREMEN2.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 390-440 of KREMEN2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, ICC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1-2 μg/mL; ICC: 5 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human, mouse and rat samples; Immunocytochemistry in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: Multiple isoforms of KREMEN2 are known to exist. KREMEN2 antibody is predicted to not cross-react with other Kremen protein family members.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1201 - HeLa Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 17-001 - HeLa Cell Slide
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 49kD
Independent Antibody Validation in Cell lines (Figure 1) shows similar KREMEN2 expression profile in human, mouse and rat cell lines detected by two independent anti-KREMEN2 antibodies that recognize different epitopes, 7263 against C-terminus domain and 64-235 against central domain. KREMEN2 proteins are detected in most of the tested cell lines at different expression levels by the two independent antibodies.
- ISOFORMS: Human KREMEN2 has 6 isoforms, including isoform 1 (462aa, 49kD), isoform 2 (424aa, 45kD), isoform 3 (420aa, 44kD), isoform 4 (399aa, 42kD), isoform 5 (423aa, 45kD), and isoform 6 (381aa, 40kD). Mouse KREMEN2 has one isoform (461aa, 49kD) and rat KREMEN2 also has one isoform (468aa, 50kD). 7263 can detect human, mouse and rat.
- PURIFICATION: KREMEN2 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: KREMEN2 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: KREMEN2 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: KREMEN2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: KREMEN2 Antibody: KRM2, KRM2, Kremen protein 2, Dickkopf receptor 2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_757384
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 27437008
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 79412
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- KREMEN2 Antibody: Kremen (Kringle containing protein marking the eye and the nose) proteins are type I transmembrane proteins that contain extracellular kringle, WSC and CUB domains and an intracellular region without any conserved motifs. Kremens bind a subset of the secreted Dickkopf proteins (Dkk 1, 2, and 4) with high affinity to modulate the canonical Wnt signaling pathway that is transduced by the ternary receptor complex composed of Wnt, Frizzled, and the LDL receptor related protein 5/6 (LRP5/6) co-receptor. Recent experiments have shown that KREMEN2 is a regulator of bone remodeling and raise the possibility that antagonizing KREMEN2 might prove beneficial in patients with bone loss disorders.
- 1: Nakamura et al. Biochim. Biophys. Acta. 2001; 1518:63-72.
- 2: Mao et al. Nature 2002; 417:664-7.
- 3: Li et al. Fertil. Steril. 2008; 90:1470-9.
- 4: Schulze et al. PLoS 2010; 5:e10309.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7263
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin