- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This KPTN antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 245-273 amino acids from the Central region of human KPTN.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 48 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: KPTN
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Kaptin, Actin-associated protein 2E4, KPTN
- Protein Accession Number: Q9Y664
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 108936022
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 11133
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- KPTN may be involved in actin dynamics. May play a role in producing the sensory apparatus in hair cells. May play a role in actin rearrangements that accompany platelet activation and stereocilia formation.
- 1: Ewing, R.M., et al. Mol. Syst. Biol. 3, 89 (2007) :
- 2: Bearer, E.L., et al. Ann. Hum. Genet. 64 (PT 3), 189-196 (2000) :
- 3: Bearer, E.L., et al. Eur. J. Cell Biol. 78(2):117-126(1999)
- 4: Bearer, E.L. J. Neurosci. 12(3):750-761(1992)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-665
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.