- HOST SPECIES: Hamster
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The 2F1 monoclonal antibody is specific for the mouse Killer cell Lectin-like Receptor G1 (KLRG1), a homodimer consisting of two N-glycosylated subunits of 30-38 kDa, also known as MAFA (Mast cell Function-associated Antigen).
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Golden Syrian Hamster IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Klrg1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MAFA, 2F1-Ag, MAFA-L, Klrg1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 50928
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The 2F1 monoclonal antibody is specific for the mouse Killer cell Lectin-like Receptor G1 (KLRG1), a homodimer consisting of two N-glycosylated subunits of 30-38 kDa, also known as MAFA (Mast cell Function-associated Antigen). The antigen contains a cytoplasmic motif similar to ITIM (the immunoreceptor tyrosine-based inhibitory motif). KLRG1 is a receptor for cadherin, a family of transmembrane glycoproteins that mediate cell adhesion, and a common marker of T cell senescence. The receptor is believed to play an important role in the innate and adaptive immune system through the regulation of leukocytes. It is expressed on lymphokine-activated killer (LAK) cells, adherent LAK (A-LAK) cells, a sub-set of natural killer (NK) cells, T cells. In NK cells, it inhibits cytokine production and cytotoxicity activity.The receptor expression was not detected on the mouse peritoneal mast cells, or bone marrow mast cells.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 77-092
- Size: 0.025 mg
- List Price: $195.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.