- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: A synthetic peptide corresponding to a sequence within amino acids 100 to the C-terminus of human KLK6 (NP_002765.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: HT-29
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 27kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: KLK6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: KLK6, kallikrein-related peptidase 6, Bssp, Klk7, PRSS18, PRSS9, SP59, hK6, kallikrein-6, neurosin, protease M, serine protease 18, serine protease 9, zyme
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5653
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the kallikrein subfamily of the peptidase S1 family of serine proteases. Growing evidence suggests that many kallikreins are implicated in carcinogenesis and some have potential as novel cancer and other disease biomarkers. The encoded preproprotein is proteolytically processed to generate the mature protease. Expression of this protease is regulated by steroid hormones and may be elevated in multiple human cancers and in serum from psoriasis patients. The encoded protease may participate in the cleavage of amyloid precursor protein and alpha-synuclein, thus implicating this protease in Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease, respectively. This gene is located in a gene cluster on chromosome 19. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants, at least one of which encodes an isoform that is proteolytically processed.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 14-240
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin