- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This KLK15 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 78-106 amino acids from the Central region of human KLK15.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 28 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: KLK15
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Kallikrein-15, 3421-, ACO protease, KLK15
- Protein Accession Number: Q9H2R5
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 18202940
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 55554
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Kallikreins are a subgroup of serine proteases havingdiverse physiological functions. Growing evidence suggests thatmany kallikreins are implicated in carcinogenesis and some havepotential as novel cancer and other disease biomarkers. This geneis one of the fifteen kallikrein subfamily members located in acluster on chromosome 19. In prostate cancer, this gene hasincreased expression, which indicates its possible use as adiagnostic or prognostic marker for prostate cancer. The genecontains multiple polyadenylation sites and alternative splicingresults in multiple transcript variants encoding distinct isoforms.
- 1: Rabien, A., et al. Int. J. Cancer 127(10):2386-2394(2010)
- 2: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care 33(10):2250-2253(2010)
- 3: Han, S., et al. Hum. Immunol. 71(7):727-730(2010)
- 4: Gallagher, D.J., et al. Clin. Cancer Res. 16(10):2819-2832(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-018
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.