- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Peptide corresponding to aa 75-87 of human KLK15 protein.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: This antibody is stable for at least one (1) year at -70°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Rdh11
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Arsdr1, Mdt1, Psdr1, Retinol dehydrogenase 11, M42C60, RalR1,
- Protein Accession Number: NP_067532.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 19482172
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 17252
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 47-169
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.