- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Synthetic peptide corresponding to aa residues 68-82 of human Hippostatin conjugated to KLH at the C-terminus.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: This antibody is stable for at least one (1) year at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CCNE2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CYCE2
- Protein Accession Number: O96020
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 5921733
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9134
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Hippostatin, also known as KLK11, is a kallikrein-like serine protease, which has two alternatively spliced isoforms, brain-type and prostate-type. Hippostatin plays a role in the prostate, including reproductive and/or tumorigenic functions. Elevated serum levels of KLK11 were found in 70% of women with ovarian cancer and in 60% of men with prostate cancer. Analysis of the KLK11 biomarker in serum may aid in the diagnosis and monitoring of ovarian and prostatic carcinoma.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 47-134
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.