- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-300 of human KLHL41 (NP_006054.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:200 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: A-549
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Mouse heart
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Mouse skeletal muscle
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Rat skeletal muscle
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 68kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: KLHL41
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: KBTBD10, Krp1, KBTBD10, SARCOSIN
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10324
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene is a member of the kelch-like family. The encoded protein contains a BACK domain, a BTB/POZ domain, and 5 Kelch repeats. This protein is thought to function in skeletal muscle development and maintenance. Mutations in this gene have been associated with nemaline myopathy (NM), a rare congenital muscle disorder.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 16-024
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.