- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Pig
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: VDMDKLINNLEVQ-C
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 50kDa band observed in Human Kidney lysates (calculated MW of 39.3 acording to NP_009181.2) . In glioblastomas this protein was reported to run at appr. 60kDa (Ding et al . J Biol Chem. 2005 Feb 25;280(8):6802-15; PMID: 15557280). Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Small Intestine. Recommended concentration: 3.75ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise isoform 1 (NP_009181.2) and isoform 2 (NP_001152768.1).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1305 - Human Kidney Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: KLF8
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: KLF8, BKLF3, Kruppel-like factor 8, RP13-1021K9.1, DKFZp686O08126, DXS741, MGC138314, ZNF741, zinc finger protein 741, basic kruppel-like factor 3
- Protein Accession Number: NP_009181.2,NP_001152768.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 89111943
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 11279
- 1: van Vliet J, Turner J, Crossley M. Human Kruppel-like factor 8: a CACCC-box binding protein that associates with CtBP and represses transcription. Nucleic Acids Res. 2000 May 1;28(9):1955-62.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-078
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin