- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: MAVSDALLPS FSTFASGPAG REKTLRQAGA PNNRWREELS HMKRLPPVLP GRPYDLAAAT VATDLESGGA GAACGGSNLA PLPRRETEEF NDLLDLDFIL SNSLTHPPES VAATVSSSAS ASSSSSPSSS GPASAPSTCS FTYPIRAGND PGVAPGGTGG GLLYGRESAP PPTAPFNLAD INDVSPSGGF VAELLRPELD PVYIPPQQPQ PPGGGLMGKF VLKASLSAPG SEYGSPSVIS VSKGSPDGSH PVVVAPYNGG PPRTCPKIKQ EAVSSCTHLG AGPPLSNGHR PAAHDFPLGR QLPSRTTPTL GLEEVLSSRD CHPALPLPPG FHPHPGPNYP SFLPDQMQPQ VPPLHYQELM PPGSCMPEEP KPKRGRRSWP RKRTATHTCD YAGCGKTYTK SSHLKAHLRT HTGEKPYHCD WDGCGWKFAR SDELTRHYRK HTGHRPFQCQ KCDRAFSRSD HLALHMKRHF GGYGRKKRRQ RRR
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per ug (1EU/μg).
- PURITY: Greater than 90% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized KLF4-TAT recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted KLF4-TAT is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing KLF4-TAT recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: KLF4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: EZF, GKLF, EZF, Krueppel-like factor 4, Epithelial zinc finger protein EZF
- Protein Accession Number: NP_004226.3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 194248077
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9314
- KLF4 is a member of the Kruppel-like factor (KLF) family of zinc finger transcription factors. Members of this family have in common 3 contiguous C2H2-type zinc fingers at the carboxyl terminus that comprise the DNA-binding domain. KLF4 is highly expressed in skin and gut epithelial tissues, but is also found in various other cells and tissues, including vascular endothelial cells, lymphocytes, lung, and testis. It is an important regulator of the cell cycle, transcription, and cell differentiation. Together with Sox2, Oct4, and cMyc, KLF4 can induce the reprogramming of primary human fibroblasts to a pluripotent state. KLF4 and other transcription factors can be introduced into cells by DNA transfection, viral infection, or microinjection. Protein transduction using TAT fusion proteins represents an alternative methodology for introducing transcription factors into primary as well as transformed cells. Recombinant Human KLF4-TAT is a 483 amino acid protein, including a 13-residue C-terminal TAT peptide, with a calculated molecular weight of 51.7kDa. Recombinant Human KLF4-TAT is a mixture of the expected sequence beginning at Met1 and a truncated isoform beginning at Tyr54. Due to post-translational modifications, SDS-PAGE gel shows bands at approximately 72 and 66kDa, under reduced conditions.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-524
- Size: 0.005 mg | 0.025 mg
- List Price: $189.00 – $289.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin