- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: A recombinant protein fragment from N-terminal human KLF4 was used as the immunogen for this antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western blot:1-3 ug/ml
Provided assay concentrations are suggestions only, KLF4 antibody titration may be required for optimal results.
- PURIFICATION: Protein A Affinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at -20°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: KLF4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: KLF4 Antibody: EZF, GKLF, EZF, Krueppel-like factor 4, Epithelial zinc finger protein EZF
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9314
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- Krueppel-like factor family members are involved in growth regulation and a wide range of developmental processes. KLF4 is highly expressed in epithelial tissues including skin and stomach/intestine. Studies have shown that KLF4 can function as both an oncogene, upregulating hSSC, and a tumor suppressor, down-regulating colorectal cancer. KLF4 is involved in the differentiation of epithelial cells and may also function in skeletal and kidney development.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-001
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $440.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.