- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This KLF12 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 283-312 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human KLF12.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 44 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: KLF12
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Krueppel-like factor 12, Transcriptional repressor AP-2rep, KLF12, AP2REP
- Protein Accession Number: Q9Y4X4
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 91771555
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 11278
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Activator protein-2 alpha (AP-2 alpha) is adevelopmentally-regulated transcription factor and importantregulator of gene expression during vertebrate development andcarcinogenesis. The protein encoded by this gene is a member of theKruppel-like zinc finger protein family and can repress expressionof the AP-2 alpha gene by binding to a specific site in the AP-2alpha gene promoter. Repression by the encoded protein requiresbinding with a corepressor, CtBP1. Two transcript variants encodingdifferent isoforms have been found for this gene. [provided byRefSeq].
- 1: Rose, J.E., et al. Mol. Med. 16 (7-8), 247-253 (2010) :
- 2: Eyre, S., et al. Ann. Rheum. Dis. 69(7):1407-1408(2010)
- 3: Wieczorek, S., et al. J. Mol. Med. 88(4):413-421(2010)
- 4: Petersen, G.M., et al. Nat. Genet. 42(3):224-228(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-515
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.