- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: A synthetic Peptide of human KLC2
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:1000
IHC: 1:20 - 1:50
Flow: 1:20 - 1:50
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: MCF7
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 71kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: KLC2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Kinesin light chain 2, KLC 2, KLC2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 64837
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a light chain of kinesin, a molecular motor responsible for moving vesicles and organelles along microtubules. Defects in this gene are a cause of spastic paraplegia, optic atrophy, and neuropathy (SPOAN) syndrome.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 19-502
Product Discontinued. Please contact us for alternate product(s).
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin