- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Pig
- IMMUNOGEN: This KIT antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 680-711 amino acids from human KIT.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 110 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: KIT
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Mast/stem cell growth factor receptor Kit, SCFR, Piebald trait protein, PBT, Proto-oncogene c-Kit, Tyrosine-protein kinase Kit, p145 c-kit, v-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, CD117, KIT, SCFR
- Protein Accession Number: P10721
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 125472
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3815
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- KIT is the human homolog of the proto-oncogene c-kit. C-kit was first identified as the cellular homolog of the feline sarcoma viral oncogene v-kit. KIT is a type 3 transmembrane receptor for MGF (mast cell growth factor, also known as stem cell factor).
- 1: Wardelmann, E., et al., Int. J. Cancer 106(6):887-895 (2003).
- 2: Lennartsson, J., et al., Exp. Cell Res. 288(1):110-118 (2003).
- 3: Sakuma, Y., et al., Cancer Sci 94(6):486-491 (2003).
- 4: Araki, K., et al., Lung Cancer 40(2):173-180 (2003).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-108
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin