- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine: (100%)
- IMMUNOGEN: KINDLIN3 antibody was raised against a 19 amino acid synthetic peptide near the carboxy terminus of the human KINDLIN3.
The immunogen is located within the last 50 amino acids of KINDLIN3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: KINDLIN3 antibody can be used for detection of KINDLIN3 by Western blot at 1 and 2 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in rat samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1466 - Rat Spleen Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 73 kDa
Observed: 73 kDa
- PURIFICATION: KINDLIN3 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: KINDLIN3 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: KINDLIN3 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FERMT3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: KINDLIN3 Antibody: URP2, KIND3, MIG-2, MIG2B, URP2SF, UNC112C, URP2, Fermitin family homolog 3, Kindlin-3
- Protein Accession Number: NP_848537
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 41281905
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 83706
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- KINDLIN3 Antibody: The three KINDLINs are a novel family of focal adhesion proteins, localizing to integrin adhesion sites. The KINDLIN proteins are composed of a centrally located FERM domain interrupted by a pleckstrin homology (PH) domain. KINDLIN1 and KINDLIN2 have been shown to play an essential role in integrin-mediated adhesion and spreading. In contrast to the widely expressed KINDLIN1 and KINDLIN2, KINDLIN3 is restricted to hematopoietic cells and is particularly abundant in megakaryocytes and platelets. Several reports describe a transcriptional misregulation of KINDLINs in various types of cancer. A recent study demonstrates that KINDLIN3 is essential for platelet integrin activation and subsequent integrin outside-in signaling, suggesting it may serve as a potential target for the design of therapeutics aimed at specifically disrupting integrin activation in platelets and leukocytes.
- 1: Ussar S, Wang HV, Linder S, et al. The Kindlins: subcellular localization and expression during murine development. Exp. Cell Res.2006; 312:3142-51.
- 2: Weinstein EJ, Bourner M, Head R, et al. URP1: a member of a novel family of PH and FERM domain-containing membrane-associated proteins is significantly over-expressed in lung and colon carcinomas. Biochim. Biophys. Acta2003; 1637:207-16.
- 3: Boyd RS, Adam PJ, Patel S, et al. Proteomic analysis of the cell-surface membrane in chronic lymphocytic leukemia: identification of two novel proteins, BCNP1 and MIG2B. Leukemia2003; 17:1605-12.
- 4: Mory A, Feigelson SW, Yarali N, et al. Kindlin-3: a new gene involved in the pathogenesis of LAD-III. Blood2008; 112:2591.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 4797
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.