- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 180-270 of human KIN (NP_036443.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: PC-3
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: HeLa
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: BxPC-3
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Mouse testis
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Rat thymus
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: Rat testis
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 45kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: KIN
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: KIN, BTCD, KIN17
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 22944
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a nuclear protein that forms intranuclear foci during proliferation and is redistributed in the nucleoplasm during the cell cycle. Short-wave ultraviolet light provokes the relocalization of the protein, suggesting its participation in the cellular response to DNA damage. Originally selected based on protein-binding with RecA antibodies, the mouse protein presents a limited similarity with a functional domain of the bacterial RecA protein, a characteristic shared by this human ortholog. Alternative splicing of this gene results in multiple transcript variants. [provided by RefSeq, Jan 2012]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 18-023
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin