- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This KILLIN antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 136-163 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human KILLIN.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 20 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: KLLN
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Killin, KLLN
- Protein Accession Number: B2CW77
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 100144748
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- DNA-binding protein involved in S phase checkpoint control-coupled apoptosis by mediating TP53/p53-induced apoptosis. Has the ability to inhibit DNA synthesis and S phase arrest coupled to apoptosis. Has affinity to both double-and single-stranded DNA.
- 1: Cho, Y.J., et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 105(14):5396-5401(2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-947
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.