- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This KIF5B antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 867-895 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human KIF5B.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 110 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: KIF5B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Kinesin-1 heavy chain, Conventional kinesin heavy chain, Ubiquitous kinesin heavy chain, UKHC, KIF5B, KNS, KNS1
- Protein Accession Number: P33176
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 417216
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3799
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Microtubule-dependent motor required for normal distribution of mitochondria and lysosomes (By similarity).
- 1: Seeger, M.A., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 285(11):8155-8162(2010)
- 2: Trejo, H.E., et al. FASEB J. 24(2):374-382(2010)
- 3: Morton, A.M., et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 391(1):388-393(2010)
- 4: Zadeh, A.D., et al. J. Physiol. (Lond.) 587 (PT 19), 4565-4574 (2009) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-790
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.