- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 870-1080 of human KIF4A (NP_036442.3).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:1000 - 1:3000
IHC: 1:50 - 1:200
IF: 1:100 - 1:200
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: U-87MG
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: LO2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: 293T
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: SW480
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 140kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: KIF4A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: KIF4A, kinesin family member 4A, FLJ12530, FLJ12655, FLJ14204, FLJ20631, HSA271784, KIF4, KIF4-G1, chromokinesin, kinesin family member 4
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 24137
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the kinesin 4 subfamily of kinesin related proteins. The encoded protein is an ATP dependent microtubule-based motor protein that is involved in the intracellular transport of membranous organelles. This protein also associates with condensed chromosome arms and may be involved in maintaining chromosome integrity during mitosis. This protein may also be involved in the organization of the central spindle prior to cytokinesis. A pseudogene of this gene is found on chromosome X.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 13-490
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.