- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human KIF3B.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: KIF3B antibody can be used for detection of KIF3B by ELISA at 1:312500. KIF3B antibody can be used for detection of KIF3B by western blot at 2.0 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1211 - HepG2 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 85 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store KIF3B antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PARP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: KIF3B, PARP, PPOL, ADPRT, ARTD1, ADPRT1, PARP-1, ADPRT 1, pADPRT-1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_004789
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4758646
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 142
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by the KIF3B gene acts as a heterodimer with kinesin family member 3A to aid in chromosome movement during mitosis and meiosis. The encoded protein is a plus end-directed microtubule motor and can interact with the SMC3 subunit of the cohesin complex. In addition, the encoded protein may be involved in the intracellular movement of membranous organelles. This protein and kinesin family member 3A form the kinesin II subfamily of the kinesin superfamily.
- 1: Nicole Weisschuh, et al., (2007) Exp Eye Res 85:450.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 27-976
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.