- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Monkey
- IMMUNOGEN: This KIF3A antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 616-645 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human KIF3A.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 80 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: KIF3A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Kinesin-like protein KIF3A, Microtubule plus end-directed kinesin motor 3A, KIF3A, KIF3
- Protein Accession Number: Q9Y496
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 296439481
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 11127
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Microtubule-based anterograde translocator for membranous organelles. Plus end-directed microtubule sliding activity in vitro.
- 1: Ridruechai, C., et al. Genes Immun. 11(5):416-422(2010)
- 2: Hirokawa, N., et al. Cold Spring Harb Perspect Biol(1), A000802 (2009) :
- 3: Sathish, N., et al. PLoS Pathog.(3), E1000332 (2009) :
- 4: Tanuma, N., et al. Oncogene 28(5):752-761(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-179
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.