- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This KIAA1310 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 398-427 amino acids from the Central region of human KIAA1310.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 96 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: KANSL3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: KAT8 regulatory NSL complex subunit 3, NSL complex protein NSL3, Non-specific lethal 3 homolog, Serum inhibited-related protein, Testis development protein PRTD, KANSL3, KIAA1310, NSL3, PRTD, SI1
- Protein Accession Number: Q9P2N6
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 147646907
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 55683
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- 1: Beausoleil, S.A., et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 101(33):12130-12135(2004)
- 2: Simpson, J.C., et al. EMBO Rep. 1(3):287-292(2000)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-388
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin